Friday, March 6, 2009

FRED

HELLO PPL IM FRED HEE HEE

well guess what i found ... a ...CABAGE!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cabages scare me ahhhhh!!!!!!!!! im going to go swim in my pool yay my friends r here and YAY THEY BROGHT NOODLES heee heee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if these were cabages insides that make me sooo HAPPY!!! hee heeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lalllalalalalallalalal oh no theres cabeges falling from the sky ahhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHH cabeges get out out of the pool!!!!!!!!


thats all we have!!! bye bye fred:BYEEE
p.s fred is hiding under a dairy truck
poor fred

2 comments:

  1. Ha! HI kami this is maddie.
    Check out my blog to do a quiz or 2!
    Oh and hey fred!
    You'll be OK cabage is not going to hurt you! ...fred: NO Cabage scares me!
    ...Me: C'mon fred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Kami and Fred,

    I forgot to comment the first time I read this post. I hope Fred will be OK under that dairy truck. Look on my blog for a post about head lice!

    I wonder if your cabbage speaks Spanish. Muchacho! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :)

    ReplyDelete