Sunday, June 28, 2009

glasses!

hi again its kami! i know i havent posted since april or something but here i and i have news i got glasses!!!!!!!!!!! omgsh AHHHHHHHHH i look funny in um but i think i kinda look cute oh and for the ppl who look at my blog ALOT,abby,mads,livi, 1st mads check ur email!!!!! 2nd abby check ur email and 3rd livi check ur email ok lol well see u next time bye!!!!!



QUESTIONS! what animal do u love best

a.all animals
b.fish
c.dogs
d.cats
e.birds

POST UR ANSWER BYE!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU GET MY E-MAIL ABOUT HOW I GOT GLASSES, TOO?!!!!!!!!! AHHHH, THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR GLASSES? ARE THEY ROUND OR SQUARE? MINE ARE SQUARE, PINK, AND BROWN. AHHHHHHH....THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And on your poll, I vote A, all animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kami. Your mom told me you got glasses.
    I vote A. For the question/poll.

    ReplyDelete