Saturday, August 22, 2009

PUPPY!

~(*O*)~ hi ma peeps ;D

GUESS WHAT I GOT A NEW PUPPY :O her name is searra or ciara lol she 8 weeks or somethin like that she cute and sweet u'll love her the first time u lay eyes on her lol :o

lol tahts all i have here today bye ma peeps :O

QUESTIONS ~(*O*)~
1. do u think searra is
a cutie?

2.do u like animals
and....

3.DO U LIKE ME :O
(as a friend lol)

well bye ;D




dont just leave me standing here :O


keep scrolling.......





well bye :O




:3




:O






:p



ok seriously BYE





o,.,o


OK!?!?!?


GOODBYE!!!!!!!!






-_-


-.-


SERIOUSLY!!!!


u must love me :P


-eevryon gets off my page lol-



-.- gets um every time lol





OK GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







U LOVE ME!?!?!

:O




:3



^_^


lol





mk seriously byee



i <3 u lol
















OK BYE ily
lol bye :3

2 comments:

  1. I have to see what she looks like first...send me a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayb we can have a play date and u cna see her lol ;D

    ReplyDelete