Monday, January 11, 2010

I LOVE chicken

As you can see i got new stuff all thanks to my dear dear friend Madison, anyway you cna feed the fish just click on the water :) and my picture yes its true I LOVE chicken!!!!! I'll scream it to the world I LOVE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now as you can see if your Madison, Olivia, Courtney, Abby or anyone else who knows me you already know I LOVE CHICKEN I LIVE FOR IT!!!!! So with that in mind remember..... Boys are 90% mischief and 10% dirt, Always do your BEST! why brown? because brown is the color of. . .. .. . CHICKEN :D BAM!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kami! Thank You SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT!
    Check out my blog, and I will give you 1 too!
    DAILY PUPPY IS SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your picture! In 15 years I might be getting an invitation to your wedding, and you'll be marrying Sir Fried Chicken. :D

    ♥ you lots, XOXO,

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Abby i think your right ;) Oh and np (No problem) Maddie :D

    ReplyDelete