Friday, January 8, 2010

O em gee!

Hwi guys sorry i haven't posted, i forgot my password lol! So how was everyone's Christmas? Mine was great! I got a Nintendo Ds I (or Nintendo Ds light) it's blue and i got a blue case plus blue Gumy earphone's. And guess what! Madison Morris one of my very dear friends got the same thing! Only her's isn't blue lol! I want to let Abby know I'm sad she's moving to Eagle! I was crying one night! Crying myslef to sleep! It's been a gweat 2009! All the people that are dear to me! I'm sure I'll miss Abby! It's awful one of my dear friends are leaving if another one left. . . . . . . . O em gee! I would die!

That's all i have to say today
peeps :D Bye for now!

Shout outs to my dear dear friends: Abby, Madison, Olivia, Mary, Emily, Journey, Courtney, Candace, Ligiea, and Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oops! sorry i didn't mean to write in black lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for dedicating a post to me. I will miss you, too. :'[ We seriously need to hang out all we can, and even when I move we'll spend time!!!

    ReplyDelete