Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cancer..

Hi.. Today Well actually yesterday my mom told me whats wrong with... Siearra.. She told me she had cancer.. I didnt know.. My mom told me," We didnt tell you because you were trying to pass the fifth grade and we didnt want you to be distracted Because then you might not of focused on your schoolwork.".. I was mad.. REALLY mad.. my mom said it wasnt my fault.. she said it was the lady who gave us Siearra she never took care of her basically.. Then a fly flew by.. Then I hit the fly with the flyswater.. I hit it babishly at first.. then I hit it hard over and over again.. Yeah Im still mad.. Why do people do THAT?? They breed there animals just to make money and DONT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEM! THEY SOULD GO TO JAIL.. Im REALLY mad.. my parents might even go to court Idk.. I wanna wring that lady by her neck ._. she had NO right to do that NO RIGHT AT ALL!! Yes maybe she needed the money but couldnt she at leadt of taken care of the dog I mean really that stupid :| I HATE people who do that and im an animal LOVER!! I hate to see people do that How dare them! at least she could of taken CARE of Siearra instead of doing that.. I really wish I could just talk to that lady give her a piece of MY mind.. Id probally be so mean she'd cry .__. I just wish she would come to Boise. I'd slap her to death !! Thats how mad I am I'd even risk going to JUVINAL HALL im so mad :x So yes I probally should go to COOL myself down again Just talking about this makes me wanna, Like I said, Wring her by her neck, Slap her to death, And kick her in the face ._. Yes I can get very wiolent Mostly in words But I am FURIOUS .__.








Poll :
Do you think its wrong to treat an animal with such disgrace?

A: Heck yes!!
B:Yes
C:Heck no!!
D:No
E:Kind of..
F:Maybe depending on what animal.
G:They should go to jail
H: A+B+G
I:C+D+F
J:E+F+G


:|

3 comments:

  1. When i tryped,"She at leadt" I meant to write least When i said I can get wiolent I meant to write violent*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote H! I'm so sorry about Sierra. What kind of cancer does she have? My mom has a spot on her skin that could have cancer if she doesn't treat it. I know how devastating it is. I'm so so so so sorry. I love you.

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami, Im Super Duper sorry!
    I vot H, also! Sierra is a sweetie!
    But, think of it this way... depending on the cancer, you dont know if she'll die. Chances are, she won't. But, if it's a VERY serious cancer, spend as MUCH time as possible with her.

    On the other hand... HAPPY FOURTH!

    ReplyDelete