Friday, July 30, 2010

Morning Fright !!

Ok so today I got up and for the first time in a while, I got to play around with my mom :D. Anyway I took maybe a 10 minute nap and was awoken by The tv. We switched over to Dish and now we have to use the surround sound stero to hear the tv. Lol. ANYWAY I went to say good morning to Siearra. I looked all around my parents room. All around the house But yet I couldnt find her I started panicing thinking what If Siearra was dead. :(



Well ...




Uh...



She wasnt :)
I asked my mom where she was and she said at the vet getting another blood transfusion :I Yes its sad but at least it helps.


Tell Siearra you love her && Hope for the best :)
I love you guys

Have a Funny Friday
:D

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I Love you Seirra!

    I hope she is ok. :(
    -Mads

    ReplyDelete