Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One of the WORST days EVER!

Well Yesterday I didn't go to school because I puked (Ew)I got out of bed and walked into the Living Room. I was very bored so I decided to find Siearra and pet her. As I walked into my Parents Bedroom I looked on m moms side where Siearra always sleeps. Puzzled. I didnt se Siearra anywhere in that direction. So I thought to myself well She could be under the bed. But I was to lazy to look. I walked back to the living Room and found my dad who kept looking out the Living Room window then walking somewhere else & coming back. I didnt know what he was doing. So I thought nothing of it. As I looked out the window my mothers car was gone. Thats when I knew Siearra was probably at the Doctors getting a check up Or driving around with my mother.



I still wanted an answer. Maybe shes under the bed? Maybe shes outside? Maybe shes with my mom? Or with my mom & Doctor Saris?

Not knowing where she was I walked over to my dad and asked, " Daddy wheres Siearra?" He looked at me with sad eyes. I didn't get what was wrong. He finally spoke and said," Kami hunny.. Siearra passed away" My heart suddenly stopped. I was thinking Are you playing a trick on me Cause you really shouldn't joke like that. I opened my mouth and said Nothing I dropped everything I had in my hands. Then my eyes filled with tears and I cried. Pretty much all day. I'm crying right now.



We knew she had Cancer but It wasnt her fault. My dad said that he was worried last night when he left for work. Cause Siearra usually would walk out with him to say Goodbye. But for some reason she didnt move. She just sat there looking at us. I didn't think anything was wrong. My dad said when he got home he layed down with her petting her. Then she looked at him with her big brown eyes. He understood what she was trying to say. He picked her up & Held her. Then it was over. She was gone.



When my mom got home My dad told me to be strong for my mom. He said its alot to ask for from an 11 year old. My mom got home crying & asked where is she. My dad took her into the garage & I heard my mom screaming her name and crying loudly. I couldn't help but start crying myself. Siearra was like my sister. All of the dogs are like my sisters. But Siearra was closer to my dad. Then anyone else. He felt like she was his little girl.


That day was full of crying, Broken hearts, Tears, Everything was a mess.


As the afternoon came around. I was talking to Maddie on the phone. I didnt want to cry in front of her. So I tried to make both of us laugh and try to forget about the sadness.. For now.

Everyone says, " Yeah its sad when you lose a pet but you get over it "

I cant get over Siearra She didn't deserve to have cancer WHAT SO EVER.

That lady was just to Selfish Wanting her own gain to endanger a poor defenceless puppy.


That sickens me. People treat animals like a little slave or something.
But there living creatures too. They only want there own gain Money money money.
Even if I needed money Really bad I still wouldn't sell a dog who had cancer KNOWING they had it to someone Unaware & not telling them. If I see her I probably will punch her in the face. I think she should go to jail. I really do.


Siearra had NO right to die.





Siearra the Shih Tzu
July 2009
To
August 2010
I <3 you

5 comments:

  1. Ok, Kami, please, do not say R.I.P. Seirra, thats just sad. And reading this I cried. Because she was such a cute little doggie. :)
    Seirra didn't have a right to die, but guess what? My grandpa had cancer... he didn't have a right to die either :( :(
    But anyways, I am so sorry, Kam. Ok, It's VERY hard to get over. Especially when you lose a family member. :( And I agree with you. It's not easy to get over like people think it is.
    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Kami, Sierra was special to your dad, to your mom, and to you. Sierra will always be with you no matter what. Please remember that. I wish there was a way I could take away all of your pain, and everything that you are going through right now, but I can't. You will get through this with the help of your parents, and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kami. I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. I remember seeing my mom looking at listings on the computer. Confused, I asked her what it was all about. When she told me, my heart was heavy, my eyes wet with tears. I cried all night long. I didn't think I could stand moving away from all of you. Even though losing a pet you were so so so close to dies, it all happens for the best. If Cooper died, I would probably do what you did. It will take time to get over; it took me a few months to adjust to the new town. It's okay to be sad now, but I promise you, everything will be all right. You will make it through. You are that type of person. You are the one who takes life headfirst, even in the worst of times. I love you, Kami, and don't forget that. :)

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Kami friends and people may say "in time you will get over it". I am sorry in my opinion, it takes more that "TIME". It takes as long as the lord and you want it to take. I see on here that one of your friends Maddie had a family member pass away due to cancer. Does your friend know that you also had your Grandma pass away of cancer also? "Cancer" is such an ugly word. I am so sorry for your loss Kami, your family's loss I should say. I do have one more thing to ask you. Have you been able to see, or talk to your friend Abigal? If not why? If you have then that is GREAT! Keep ahold of those friends, good ones are always hard to find. And there will be a time when you feel at peace with, and for Sierra....

    ReplyDelete