Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stores, Middleton, & Converse

Today I had to get up at 7 or 8 To go to Middleton Which is pretty much a 20 - 30 minute drive from Boise. Then we had to pick up my Grandma & Off we were. We went to these 3 stores : My Fav ; ) Pictures, Images and Photos

FUNN Pictures, Images and Photos


kohls Pictures, Images and Photos


I got alot of clothes including : Shirts, Undershirts, Flats, & Skinny jeans (In colors & Black :D ] & Then I got my FAVORITE thing in the WHOLE Day :

CONVERSE Pictures, Images and Photos

I love my converse :] I heard Abby loves then But I never knew they had this one kind. Mine are sparkly & White In the sun they have these little sparkles that change colors ! I love them !!!! :]

1 comment:

  1. Abby can't get enough of her Converse! :) I only have two pairs...and about six fake pairs of Converse. I want more! :D :D :D

    ♥ Abigail ♥

    ReplyDelete