Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monster High

Hello I just discovered something very new and Awesome. Well in my perspective. Anyway its called Monster High. Theres these Tween/Teens Who go to a school called Monster High. Like the legends of Dracula, Frankenstein, & Warewolves. Well these are Dolls Kinda like Bratz And Barbies. There made by the same company, Mattel. There names are, Draculara (Draculas daughter), Frankie Stein (Franken Steins daughter), Lagoona Blue (Lagoon monsters daughter), Cleo De Nile (Mummys daughter), Deuce Gorgon (Cleo's Bf) & Clawdeen Wolf (Warewolf's Daughter) All of these Monsters go to Monster High. Heres a picture of them : Monster High Dolls (*All*) Pictures, Images and Photos


I wonder what mattel will come up with next. :]
Enjoy Monster High !
Cant wait 'til they come out
I think they already did !
Maybe Walmart ?
Probably.

1 comment:

  1. Go Monster High !! Lol, I love them :] Expecially Frankie ! She's only 15 days old Lol. I wanna collect the whole collection :] I really really want Frankie :o ! Lol I know all there names there family & There personalities :D

    ReplyDelete